So this week I've come to the realization that I'm not on a vacation. This week has been so packed with upcoming assignments, and reading assignments. I have a paper due this coming Monday, a poster project due Wednesday, an article and readngs to do for my class this Friday. Then in march I also have a large group presentation due, and a couple more papers.
The workload has been fine up until now, and I'm finding that there just isn't enough hours in a day! As far as getting so much homework at once, I do enjoy my classes. It is a funny thing because I know someone in all of my classes here. They are mainly the exchange students, but that's totally cool. When I'm at WVU I'm lucky if I know anyone in one of my huge lectures.
If I haven't mention my classes before, this is what I'm taking:
Human Space and Society-Lecture Monday
American History-Lecture Tuesday; Seminar Friday
Geography of Travel and Tourism-Lecture Tuesday; Seminar Tuesday
Impacts and Ethics of Tourism-Lecture Wednesday; Seminar Wednesday
I guess my time management skills need to kick in for me to get everything done on time. Needless to say this weekend is going to be a weekend filled with school work.
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment