Saturday, February 7, 2009

London Trip

All of these pictures were taken from my first trip back into London in four years. The Student guides took us. We had an hour long guided tour, then the rest of the day was ours. I was finally able to upload my pictures when my computer arrived on Friday. Enjoy!

I am pictured here with Buckingham Palace in the background. The Queen was in that day, however we did not get to see her. Maybe next time we can, and she'll introduce me to Prince William or Harry.
The London Eye is so awesome. I haven't been on it this trip. Four years ago I was able to go on it. It has the best views of London. It was just getting dark when this shot was taken, before it was lit up.

How could you go to London and not get a picture with Big Ben in the background! You can get the best view of Big Ben/Parliament from the London eye, but for that day I was on the ground!
Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment